Why did I plant it
starting this interest
this toil
creating a place for
my love
this toil
creating a place for
my love
or
a refuge for me
The obsession
and chaos
the blur
to pattern
Morning
and chaos
the blur
to pattern
Morning
in the damp
Midday
enduring the heat
Afternoon
sweating on
With the evening
the cool
pleasure
pleasure
order
and the reward
and the reward
Descending the steps
hand in hand
the cool terrace stones
the cool terrace stones
beneath
caressing
our bare feet
The burple of the fountain
the colors
an explosion
the breeze
welcoming
My garden
so it is planted
a retreat of delight
a retreat of delight
for my love
and me
---------------------------------------
The photo is a shot of my favorite garden in the spring. It was my favorite garden that I built. The blue bells, the previous spring I dug up from the river shore and transplanted. I had the worst poison ivy rash of my life after digging and transplanting those blue bells. However, the following spring, they bloomed profusely, and to my delight!
---------------------------------------
The photo is a shot of my favorite garden in the spring. It was my favorite garden that I built. The blue bells, the previous spring I dug up from the river shore and transplanted. I had the worst poison ivy rash of my life after digging and transplanting those blue bells. However, the following spring, they bloomed profusely, and to my delight!

No comments:
Post a Comment