Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Wasted Hours
WASTED HOURS
To lift you when you're tired,
To conjure up a smile,
To be the one to follow when you run wild,
To never keep your dreams,
Under lock and key,
To love you and set you free
To keep your body warm,
To know its crests and falls,
To be the steady anchor when trouble calls,
To sleep away the days,
A lovers' secret haze,
To be the one to pull you through
And long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you,
Yeah long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you
To hold between the sheets,
To know the way you breathe,
To make your body shiver that painful sweet,
To dance under the lights,
Reflected in your eyes,
To drift away forever more
And long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you,
Yeah long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you
Do you need someone,
To waste a little time with,
Do you want someone,
To figure out life with,
Do you need someone,
To forget about life with,
To forget about life with,
To forget about life with
To lift you when you're tired,
To conjure up a smile,
To be the one to follow when you run wild,
To never keep your dreams,
Under lock and key,
To love you and set you free
And long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you,
Yeah long are the wasted hours,
I'd spend with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment