Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Amber Run - I Found Love

I'll use you
as a warning sign
if you talk enough sense
then you'll lose your mind

I'll use you as a focal point
so I don't lose sight
of what I want

I've moved further
than I thought I could
But I miss you
more than I thought I would

I'll use you
as a warning sign
that if you talk enough sense
then you'll lose your mind

I found love
where it wasn't suppose to be
right in front of me
talk some sense to me

I'll use you
as a makeshift gauge
of how much to give
and how much to take

I'll use you
as a warning sign
that if you talk enough sense
then you'll lose your mind

I found love
where it wasn't suppose to be
right in front of me
talk some sense to me




No comments:

Post a Comment